Go on, ask a question…
Ask an Engineer a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
why is it that to get a job in the field of engineering is becoing tougher and tougher
What is Bond-villain lair? :)
What time do you have to wake up in the morning?
what’s the odd-est thing you’ve ever had to do?
What is the difference between engineering and science?
?001 ɐ ɟo ʇno ɹǝʍsuɐ ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙ qoظ ɹnoʎ oʇ pǝʇıɯɯoɔ noʎ ǝɹɐ ............this is upside (1 comment)
If you were to move to another country would it be easy to adapt to their standards (1 comment)
Is it a good idea to study engineering if you want to be a pilot? (1 comment)
does engineering invole interior desinger? (1 comment)
what is your favourite type of measements (3 comments)
- Can the students win anything?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m an Engineer?
- How do I register?
- How do I give feedback?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the engineers in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Engineering Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?